73. This Study concluded that two homeopathic remedies could act “as complementary & alternative medicine in liver cancer therapy”.
74. Homeopathic Arnica montana given after tonsillectomy provides a small, but statistically significant, decrease in pain scores compared to placebo.
75. This study of migraines in children treated with homeopathy concluded there was a significant decrease in the frequency, severity, and duration of migraine attacks which then reduced absenteeism from school.
76. Canadian cardiologist encourages more study of homeopathy & integrative medicine asking: “Can we go green too?”
77. In over a 12 month time period, musculoskeletal disease patients treated with homeopathy were able to reduce their use of NSAIDS by over 50%.
82. 212 adult patients with a 10 to 15 year history of migraines were treated with homeopathy by 67 physicians. Migraine severity lessened after 24 months. “Quality of life improved accordingly and the use of conventional treatment and “health services decreased markedly.”
83. In a study of treatment using homeopathy for diabetes, there was evidence of a slight decrease of fasting blood glucose and glycated haemoglobin in the homeopathic group. Quality of life scores showed an improvement in the homeopathic group only. And, the cost of conventional drugs decreased in Homeopathic group from 114 euro/month to 94 euro/month
85. “This study suggests that homeopathic ear drops were moderately effective in treating otalgia (ear pain) in children with AOM (acute otitis media)and may be most effective in the early period after a diagnosis of AOM. Pediatricians and other primary health care providers should consider homeopathic ear drops a useful adjunct to standard therapy”.
91. “This study supports claims in the homeopathic literature on the role of Rhus tox and its ultra dilutions in the treatment of arthritis and associated pain. Further study is needed to explain this anti-arthritic effect of Rhus tox.”
93. “Overall, the findings of this preclinical study clearly delineated the molecular mechanism underlying the apoptogenic effect (causing cell death) of the non-toxic homeopathic remedy, sulphur, in the non-small cell lung cancer cells.”
94. “Homeopathic Chelidonium majus showed anti tumor effect in rats after artificially induced liver (hepato) tumors and toxicity.”
99. “The neurologists’ trial evaluation showed a statistically significant reduction in migraine headache attack frequency in the homeopathy group.
100. “The current study reports the anticancer activity of homeopathic preparations of Terminalia chebula (TC) against breast cancer and reveals their nanoparticulate nature. These preliminary results warrant further mechanistic studies at both in vitro and in vivo levels to evaluate the potential of TC as nanomedicine in breast cancer.”
109. Homoeopathic medicinal treatment of autism The positive results are stunning! The researchers’ conclusions: “Significant positive & curative response with homeopathic medicines in subjects of ASD was found, suggesting that homeopathic medicines can prvide for cure for abnormal behavioral problems in ASD children.”
110. Use of Complementary Medicine in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer: 2 Case Reports “We report the successful use of the homeopathic remedy Thlaspi bursa pastoris in 2 patients for whom conventional treatment was not sufficiently effective.”
111. Adjunctive homeopathic therapy is a promising treatment option in patients with complex bowel dysfunction after abdominal surgery who do not adequately respond to conventional treatment.
112. Re-analysis of survival data of cancer patients utilizing additive homeopathy. “The results of this retrospective study suggest that patients with advanced stages of cancer might benefit from additional homeopathic treatment until a survival time of up to 12 months after diagnosis.”
113. A comparative consecutive case series of 20 children with a diagnosis of ADHD receiving homeopathic treatment ,compared with 10 children receiving usual care. “Treatment by a homeopath was associated with sustained, increasing improvements and the intervention was acceptable to participants.”
114. Use of homeopathy in organic dairy farming in Spain. “Homeopathic therapies seem to be an alternative for reducing antibiotic treatments, allowing farmers to meet the organic farming principles.”
115. Research study of intubated ICU patients were helped by the use of Homeopathy “These data suggest that potentized (diluted and vigorously shaken) potassium dichromate may help to decrease the amount of stringy tracheal secretions in COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) patients.”
116. HIV patients improved via homeopathic nosode with an “increased CD4 count, weight gain, relief of symptoms and improved health status.”
117. “The findings of this preclinical study clearly delineated the molecular mechanism underlying the apoptogenic (causing cell death) effect of the non-toxic homeopathic remedy, sulphur, in non-small cell lung carcinoma.”
123. In this study, the homeopathically treated group of upper respiratory tract infection pediatric patients, there was less use of medication, patient’s symptoms resolved earlier and disease severity was significantly less
144. In a study of homeopathy for treatment of patients with upper respiratory tract infections, the scientists concluded that there were “statistically significant differences in favour of the homeopathic treated cases”
151. Homeopathy & integrative medicine could provide different approaches to treatment of low-grade chronic inflammation Studies assessing inflammatory markers in chronic integrative treatments are recommended.